Kutch Rann utsav Information
how to plan a Family trip for kutch Rann Utsav??
- Ahmadabad to Bhuj :-331km (8hrs.)
- Varodara to Bhuj :- 443km(9hrs)
- Rajkot to Bhuj:-235km(4hrs)
- Bhuj- Dhordo Tent city :-90km(2hrs.)
Let’s explore in the Kutch region with this article, on the way we take a small break to a small village Dasada which is also known as little Rann of Kutch…this a village in the district of Surendra nagar..this is 105km from Ahmadabad …it is the home of White Ass..it is also a birds watches paradise …You need to carry your photo Identity card for permit to enter in the White Ass Sanctuary.The track inside the sanctuary is Kaccha and wild life sanctuary guides navigates you among with this part..we can Spots some Deers and Blue bugs…we can find these wild White ass at only two places in all over INDIA one is Kutch and Another is Ladak..but the variety find in Ladak is Slightly different one .
Time to move to Kalla Dungar (black hill) here people says fox regularly come and eats all the Prasad the sweet..this appear very interesting here…form here just enjoy the Bird’s eye view of White rann of Kutch..
this is All in the route of Dhordo villages to reach the Kutch Rann Utsav….
- Rann Utsav Starts in the end of Oct. or starting of Nov.
- here almost 400 tents develops every year.
- three kind of tent we can find here.
- to book your tent you can contact with A CLASS HOLIDAYS travel agent.
- many more adventure and art you can find here.
to get your prebooking contact on :-